Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I'm ba-ack!

Whoops, long time, no update!

Here's how the last few weeks have been: I thought my knee was better, went for a run, realized that it wasn't. Repeat that over and over a few times!

But now, I think it really is better. Well, almost.

Last Tuesday - 3 KM
Last Thursday - 3 KM
Saturday - ran 5 KM
Monday - ran 7.5 KM

And I have NO PAIN! This injury was frustrating. Some days I felt like I'd never be able to run again. Some days I could barely walk! I am starting physio next week just to make sure I am okay and to get some tips. I have insurance, so I might as well use it. My knee does this weird clicking thing when I bend it... so we'll see what they have to say.

Here's hoping I can stay on track and we can continue our training for the 1/2 marathon in September.


If you're reading, thanks!

No comments: