There's another survey floating around bloggie land and the lovely teacherwoman at Dare to Tri was kind enough to tag me.
The rules are:
1. Fill it out
2. Change one question with one of your own
3. Add an additional question
4. Tage 3 other people to do the same
1. What are your current obsessions?
I only have one: running!
2. Which item from your closet are you wearing most often?
Right now I would have to say it's my CityChase shirt from last year. It's a thicker short sleeve - perfect for this time of year. I've been wearing it a LOT lately!
3. Last thing you bought for myself?
Lululemon comfy pants.
4. What’s for dinner?
We had ham with my mother-in-law.
5. Say something to the person who tagged you:
teacherwoman: You have a great spirit and positive attitude. I always enjoy your posts!
6. What is one item you could not live without?
7. Vacation spots you must visit before you die?
8. Three things to do before you die:
a. qualify for Boston
b. have children
c. pay off our house - haha!
9. What are you reading right now?
Chi Running by Danny Dreyer
10. What is the last movie you saw and enjoyed?
11. What’s your guilty pleasure?
12. What’s your favorite smell?
13.If cost wasn't an issue and you could run any race in the world what would it be?
14. Do you have a goal that you are trying accomplish before 2009 is over?
PR in every distance. Ambitious, I know.
15. Describe one of your happiest moments.
By far, finish line of my first marathon.
16. What was your best Halloween costume?
Hubby and I dressed up as M&M's a couple years ago (both of our names start with M).
17. What do you have an addiction to?
18. What do you do that you would be embarassed for others to know about?
I often get diarrhea before a race. That's embarassing, but I also know I'm not alone.
19. Do you have a favorite training tip?
Rest days and recovery runs are as important as the hard workouts.
20. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made (running-related)?
Running in an underwire bra when I forgot to pack my sports bra. Ouch.
I'll pass this along to:
Diana is guest host for Foto Friday this week. Check it out!
Pine to Palm 100
11 hours ago