HIGH FIVE RACES
May 21-23: Racing With Babes - "Rock Your Socks" Virtual 10K and Half Marathon
May 22-23: Dare to Tri - Fargo Marathon Challenge 5K + 10K
May 22: Steph's 50 Marathon Challenge - Fargo Marathon
May 23: Cross Country Squared - CB Half Marathon (5K)
HIGH FIVE GIVEAWAYS
Strawesome glass straws @ RunToTheFinish **Ends today!**
B-natal Therapops @ Happy Runner
"Beer is Good" @ MCM Mama
RxSorbo Insoles @ Endurance Isn't Only Physical
Fitness Mag Subscription @ Weight Loss Mama
CEP Compression Socks @ Barefoot Angie Bee
"Choose You Get Healthy" Gift Bag @ Shut Up and Run
Honoring Alex: Power of 10 Giveaway @ Running Off at the Mouth
HIGH FIVE INSPIRATION
After Thoughts and Lessons Learned @ Shut Up and Run
RunningLaur's first marathon @ When I get a little, run run run...
ST30 Challenge @ Dietician on the Run
HIGH FIVE GOOD NEWS
The Happy Runner's gender reveal!
Worth a Tri's wedding recap!
Adventures in our Funny Farm had a baby!
Please let me know if you deserve a HIGH FIVE today!
HIGH FIVE TAG
Weight Loss Mama tagged me for The Versatile Blogger Award!
What does this mean? It means I get to name 7 random things about me and then tag 15 of you to do the same. Here goes:
1. I only like under-ripe bananas; they have to be green.
2. I have had a terrible habit of chewing my nails ever since I was a kid. I finally willed myself to stop a couple months ago and they are growing out beautifully! I think I should treat myself to a manicure soon.
3. I have worked at my current job as an Executive Assistant for more than eight years.
4. I have a very strong distaste for seafood. I want to like it, but I just can't. Blech.
5. Hubs and I bought our current townhouse in 2008. We would love to upgrade in the next few years, and we hope to move into a "
6. After all the hype, I recently acquired a taste for green monsters. For weeks I have been enjoying almost-daily fruit & (greek) yogurt smoothies with a big ol' handful of the green stuff. Yum!
7. Three of my favorite TV shows are ending this year (24, Lost, Flash Forward). What am I going to do with myself? (Run more...)
Tag! You're it:
Have a great weekend!