Tuesday, November 28, 2006

2nd last day of phase 1

I'm hungry today! I was famished most of the morning and afternoon and nothing was doing anything for me. I can't wait to get home and have dinner.

Last night I had a Chapman's no-sugar-added popsicle. These things are so good. I don't think I'm really supposed to have them because they contain sugar alcohols - so technically it's a 'sweet treat' on SBD, I believe. Anyway, they're only 25 calories each so I know they won't sabotage my diet!



Today's menu was:

B: surprise, surprise: quiche cups, cucumber & tomato slices... also 2 slices of chicken bacon
S: f-f, n-s-a vanilla yogourt, green tea
L: garden salad w/ Renée's ranch
S: celery w/ Laughing Cow
D: butterfly pork chops, glazed veggies (this is my new fave - veggies cooked in a little oil in the pan, add a dash of balsamic vinegar and a packet of sweetener. mmmm!)
D: take a guess! I swear, sometimes thinking about dessert gets me through the day!

So we survived skating last night and I am actually the one who ended up injured. What kind of moron wears ankle socks with hockey skates? Yep... me! My skates left some bruises on my ankles, but it doesn't hurt much today. Mark was ecstatic to be back on the ice. We had fun.

Tonight we are cleaning and packing for the big move on Thursday... oh joy!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wow, Marlene - 25 lbs this year is great! Keep up the good work :)