Monday, January 22, 2007

One More Sleep

Finally, Mark is coming home tomorrow. I kept myself busy this weekend, but it has still been a long three and a half days... and I am ashamed to admit that I ate quite a bit more junk than I should have. I did get to the gym for a 2.5 mile run on Saturday, so the weekend wasn't a total write off health-wise.

I am off to a fresh start today, with a fridge jam packed full of healthy yummy stuff. I am off to the gym tonight for Run 1 of Week 2 of my 10K program. It's 3 miles again tonight. No probs!

I am eating two servings of grains per day this week, All Bran Buds in my yogurt (looks and sounds weird, but very yummy and lots of fibre!) for brekkie and WeightWatchers multigrain bread with lunch.

Nothing much else to report on this cold and blustery Monday.

No comments: