Wednesday, September 05, 2007

So frustrating....

Last night we had to cut our run short at 13.5 KM because my feet were killing me. They were actually throbbing and it felt like I had marbles in my shoe in the arch of my foot. OW! The worst part is, it started within the first KM! I fought through it as long as I could, but by 13 KM my feet were starting to go numb so we had to turn in. SoOoOo frustrating because we were having a great run - lots of energy, no huffing and puffing.

I think I need new shoes...

I also tried my first Power Bar Gel last night. I didn't necessarily notice an immediate energy boost, but it would probably have more of an effect if I had not just eaten dinner. It went down easily and tasted like chocolate syrup (yum) so I'll definitely be using these again.

No comments: