Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ambitious would be an understatement

http://www.great-wall-marathon.com/

Yeah, I know. It's crazy! And I'm not saying this is something I want to do next year. Maybe 2009? Who knows. But I'm putting this on the to-do list in my head. Because....why not? I want to do something spectacular, kwim? This would be one hell of an experience. And there is no reason I can't do it. I'm going to take some advice from Tatiana and sleep on it to see if it's still a good idea in the morning.

2 comments:

Christy said...

All I have to say is WOW! You should totally do it, think of the experience and story it would make :)

Anonymous said...

COOL!!! I would love to do that but I figure I should do the Manitoba Marathon first before I set my sights THAT high. Sleeping on it would definately be a good idea.