2. Fall is here! Okay, not quite, but we are having some beautiful fall-like weather and I'm loving it. The forecast shows highs of 20C/68F or lower for the next two weeks. Bring on the jackets, gloves, long sleeves and fresh air!
3. Months and months and months ago, the wonderful Morgan of Caution: Redhead Running sent me her copy of The Complete Book of Women's Running to give it a read.
There were a few stipulations attached:
- The bookmark that came with it stays with it always;
- I must sign the book with my name, blog address, life/running mantra and most inspiring race;
- I must then choose someone else to send it to along with the same stipulations.
I'm soooo sorry this has taken me so long, but I'm finally ready to pass this baby along! Let me know if you're interested in the comments and I'll select the next reader however I see fit!
Happy Thursday (almost Friday)!