Friday, March 07, 2008

Yoga

I have heard countless testimonials of the benefits that yoga can yield for runners. I can admit that I am a slacker when it comes to stretching, even though I know how important it is, especially as a runner. And then I wonder why I sometimes feel so stiff...

I have decided to try this ten-week program starting March 25th.

YOGA FOR RUNNERS SERIES with SUSAN DELANEY

A series of 75 minute classes where participants gain knowledge about functional anatomy as it relates to the impact of running. The foundations of yoga are used to bring awareness to the structural and muscular imbalances caused by repetitive strain on the specific muscles and joints used in running. Each week has a specific body emphasis and leads to the development of an individualized post-run routine.


Yoga For Runners

No comments: