Friday, May 02, 2008

Maintenance

I decided to make a last minute appointment with my PT last night for a 'check up' of sorts. My left leg has been feeling a little tight and I can't seem to loosen it up myself, so she checked me out and worked on it a little bit. She said that everything seemed great (especially my IT band - woohoo!), which was music to my ears. She massaged my quads, hamstrings, calves and outer knee and I was on my way. Everything feels good this morning.

(Hubby thinks I just "imagined" the tightness so I would have an excuse to go back to LifeSpring...it's awesome being injury-free, but I miss my weekly sessions, torture and all.)

I've been warned that the quads are going to be sore after Sporting Life since at least half of the course is primarily downhill. Hopefully I won't suffer for that too much. Stretch, stretch, stretch!

No comments: