Saturday, May 03, 2008

This is it!

The Sporting Life 10K kicks off in 17 hours, 54 minutes, 17 seconds. But who's counting?

We picked up our race kits this morning and the pre-race nerves and excitement began to settle in. I've heard nothing but good things about this event: big crowds, high energy, great entertainment, a nice route. At the very least, I'm going to have fun, but of course I hope to run a strong race. My official goal is 54:23, but my ultimate goal (as always) is to finish upright and smiling. We'll see what the day brings.

I'm bib # 6060, so feel free to check out my live results tomorrow by clicking here.

Good luck to all of my friends running tomorrow!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yes good luck......

YAY!

Anonymous said...

Have a good run! My husband is running the Sudbury marathon tomorrow. The second of five marathons in five weeks, otherwise we would be running this race as well. Its a great run!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

you killed it! awesome job :)