And I don't regret it one bit. We had a great evening, our house has been re-stored, the tree is up and I feel tremendous relief. Ahhhhh....
2. After a couple of big weeks, 2010 miles for 2010 may very well be within. With about half of the month remaining, I have 109 miles to go. Any bets?
3. Yesterday a few of you asked for more information on Sparkpeople.com. You do need to sign up in order to use the site, but it's completely free!
Some of what Sparkpeople has to offer:
- Personalized diet & fitness plans
- Calorie counter, workout tracker, exercise demos & videos
- Answers from our dietitians & trainers on message boards
- Connect with others like you in our support teams
The Recipe-Builder is a handy tool which allows you to enter the ingredients for a particular recipe, identify the number of servings, and it calculates the nutritional information per serving.
There is plenty more to offer and I definitely recommend checking it out if this sounds like something that could work for you.
Happy Thursday (almost Friday)!!
HBBC Ongoing Tally Week of Dec. 11-17
Dec. 11 - run (6.8), Bootcamp (4) = 10.8
Dec. 12 - run (16.8)
Dec. 13 - run (5), F&V (1) = 6
Dec. 14 - run (8), weights (1), F&V (1) = 10
Dec. 15 - F&V (1)