Friday, February 02, 2007

Feelin' fab on Friday!

As it turns out, I weigh less than I thought! I had a feeling that our scale was off (the fact that we have to kick it to make it work should have been a pretty clear sign!). So I weighed myself on the scale at the gym yesterday and I was two pounds lighter than I was on our scale in the morning - and that is fully clothed at the end of the day! So my 'new' weight is 173. Su-weeeeeet!

Yesterday marked the first time that I have run 4 days in a row and my legs didn't like it too much! I managed to run 3 miles as planned, but I had to take it down a notch. Eating 1200 calories a day and burning 600+ on the treadmill is certainly taking a toll on my energy level as well. I'll rest today so I am running at full capacity again tomorrow and Sunday.

All of my size 14 and 15 pants are officially WAY too big. They are literally falling down. Looks like I will be shopping for some 12's or 13's this weekend! I have not fit into pants smaller than a size 14 in years. This is awesome.

No comments: