Thursday, February 08, 2007

Not much new...

Just checking in. It's been a good week and I am confident that the scale will be down. I'm trying not to weigh myself til Saturday because I want to use the scale at the gym and Saturday will be my first opportunity to use it in the morning. Hopefully I will have some good news before we head up to Sharbot Lake for the weekend.

Someone at work today told me I am "too skinny" now. That's categorically untrue, but I'll take it as a compliment! :)

I have been to the gym 11 days out of the past 12, including the past 5 days straight. My legs are telling me (screaming at me!) that I need to take a break today, so I am.

I ran 6.5K last night as planned and my next two runs (Friday and Saturday) are scheduled to be 6.5 as well. Then next week I get to tackle 5 miles for the first time, which is a whopping 8K. I'm tired just thinking about it.

10K, here I come........

No comments: