Friday, February 09, 2007

Let's hear it for FRIDAY!!!

Just two more hours of work til our extended weekend away at Sharbot Lake, and that is really all that matters!

I'm going to the gym for a run tonight before taking a few days off. I considered going tomorrow morning ... for about 3 seconds! Yeah, I scrapped that idea. I'll take my extra hour of sleep instead. (I'm not quite as dedicated as some people. I'm looking at YOU, Sarah!) Although, I am going to make a brief stop at the gym in the morning just to weigh myself. I'm silly, I know.

Anyway, I'll try not to eat my weight in food this weekend and I know I'll be getting lots of exercise skating, snow-shoeing and even cross-country skiing!

TGIF!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey!

Yeah, I'm a nutter. But we wil get tons of exercise this weekend right, RIGHT LOL?