Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Long time, no update

Sorry!!! Been busy with... I don't even know what.

I missed a few runs last week due to leg pain, Mattamy appointment, snow strom (yeah, yeah, excuses, excuses!) but the good news is, I achieved my goal on Saturdaqy and ran 10 KM!!! It took between 65 and 70 minutes and I burned 850 calories. Crazy! I felt amazing after. I tried to do it again on Sunday but my legs were too sore.

Food-wise, I've stayed on the wagon for the most part. My weight has been holding steady. Gotta love plateaus.

Today I am home sick. This horrible flu/cold virus that has been going around finally caught up with me yesterday and hit me like a freight train at work. I was in misery. Killer head ache, sore throat, sharp pain behind my ears, achey bones, no energy and even nausea. Yuck. Got home at 4:30 and went straight to bed. Didn't get up until after 10 this morning. I have been laying around today, trying to get some fluids in me and popping Sudafeds like gummy bears. It is a little more bearable but I still feel like crap. Needless to say, no run last night or tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to pipe in here and say keep it up! You're doing awesome, and the plateau will end when your body is ready to give up those last few pounds ;) Wicked job with the running though!!!

-first_2b_aBride (WB)