Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Isn't this just peachy

Yesterday was 6K with clinic and it was a tough 6K - tons of hills and snowy sidewalks. I managed to irritate my knee again running through piles of snow. It was really sore last night so I iced it for a while. Seems to be a little better this morning but I hay have to skip clinic tonight. :( REALLY sucks because we are starting hills! I'd hate to miss our first hill training session, especially since I have never done it, but running hills with an already aggravated injury is about the stupidest thing you can do, so... bummer. We'll see how it is later on.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh no you didn't.

Shite girl......big hugs and all that jazz. Miss you!

Marlene said...

sure did. good thing is, the same thing happened 2 weeks ago and I was 100% after 3 days off...so here's hoping I am good by saturday. fingers crossed please!

see you tomorrow - yay!