Wednesday, February 14, 2007

getting back on track...

I've been MIA for a few days!

We had an amazing time at the cottage - lots of good fun, good friends, good food. Most of the food was diet-friendly and my beverages of choice were diet pop, Mike's Light and wine, so I don't think I did too much damage. Plus, we spent hours on the ice! My back, legs and shoulders were all killing me until this morning. Feels like I have finally recovered just in time for our hockey game tomorrow night! We've rented a rink at the new Aurora Leisure Centre with some friends from 10-11. I'm armed with my freshly-sharpened hot pink-laced hockey skates, hockey stick complete with pink tape and personalized Leafs jersey with pink lacing. Time to bust some moves tomorrow night!

Anyway, I haven't weighed in, but I feel okay. I don't think I blew it.

I dragged my butt back to the gym last night for a 3 mile run. We are having a decadent dinner with friends tonight, so no gym for me. And of course, hockey tomorrow. Friday evening I will get get back on track with the running. I should be at 8K (5 miles) now. My legs hurt just thinking about it.

Happy Valentine's Day and remember, chocolate is calorie-free today! At least, that's what I told myself when I dug into the Lindor hearts my husband gave me!

No comments: