Thursday, March 20, 2008

Good news?

Went to the gym today and walked about 40 minutes on the treadmill (thank goodness for magazines or I may have died of boredom) and decided to try a jog at the end. I was wearing yoga pants that are actually too big for me so I was constantly pulling them up, but the good news is: no pain! I don't want to get too excited yet because I only ran for about 7 minutes (the pants were driving me CRAZY!) but the last couple times I tried to run, I felt it after just a minute or two. So this is a good sign.

I went home, iced and stretched like a good girl, and I will try a short run tomorrow morning. Fingers, toes and all other appendages crossed please!

1 comment:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

that's great news!! i know you're dying to get back out there... crazy that it's been almost 3 weeks... did u manage to sell your bibs? have a great weekend! and happy Easter.