Wednesday, September 17, 2008

For shits & giggles

excitement gained from an often simple action or occurence; often used to explain reason in response to a stupid question.

Urban Dictionary


I wanted to have a little fun with an otherwise uneventful Tuesday evening 5K, and mapped out a route in an effort to make some kind of pattern.



I think it kind of looks like a hand without the thumb.

My husband was amused by my overstated enthusiasm about this feat, but suggested that next time I spell out his name. Hmmmm....

Also, I decided to take a "short cut" through the construction site back to our house, which turned out to be more of a mud pit... so much for new shoes.

4 comments:

Marcy said...

That's cool! I'm totally going to have to do this! Wonder if I can make some perverted pictures LOL

Mel-2nd Chances said...

that's great! have you mapped out his name yet? hope you 3 "fast" runners had a great run tonight!! :)

Marci said...

This is funny. It would make a good challenge, so what shapes you can make.

Jess said...

I've never thought of doing anything like that. But knowing me, I'd end up getting lost.