Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The sun will come out tomorrow

Hopefully!

I'm glad you were all amused by our weather woes up here in southern Ontario. I can't remember a year when it was this bad so early in the season (it's not even winter for two more months!) so hopefully this is not a sign of things to come.

It's still cold, snowy and dreary around here, but it's looking up for the next few days with more reasonable temperatures and even some sun. Tommorrow looks nice, so I'm planning to make up the 15K after work.

Looks like I'll have time for another 5'er tonight before meeting some running buds for wings and beer (and by beer I mean alcoholic beverages of choice since I don't actually drink beer). That's more like it!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

It is NASTY around here. I spent the day baking cause I figured it must be Christmas right?

Have fun! I will be running AFTER work tonight. Good times.

xo

Julianne said...

Stay warm!!! :-)

Unknown said...

Glad to hear the weather looks like it's improving. That would be such a shock to my system this early in the year.

Marci said...

I still can't get over that snow in your pics from yesterday. It cold in Whitby but there is no snow!
Hope you had a good run!

Jess said...

On the plus side with such weather, it sure does feel snuggly, right? I would be all cuddled in with hot choco, a fire, and a movie, mmm...sounds kinda nice.

yumke said...

Did four miles tonight. In shorts an d in the dark. Was much better running weather.

M*J*C said...

Hope your weather gets better!!! Thanks for the good luck wishes!!!

AddictedToEndorphins said...

"And By Beer I mean alcoholic beverages of choice since I don't actually drink beer"

LOVE IT!:) Enjoy your alcoholic beverages of choice. I hope you choice fruity girly drinks and make them into doubles (That's what I do:))

Have fun with the 15 tomorrow. Run some of it for me since I want to run.