Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Deal With The Devil

The good news is, I went to the gym!

The bad news is, I ate the rest of my dark chocolate bar before dinner and two slices of whole grain toast after the gym.

I'm telling you, if there's chocolate or bread in the house, it doesn't stand a chance. I'm not buying bread after this week. I think I'll buy pitas to eat with my lunch salads instead, avoiding the whole late-night-bread-eating business. And no more chocolate for me until Christmas! Well, except for that dark chocolate Cadbury Thins bar in the fridge.

An update on what I'm eating these days: I am back on the quiche cups for breakfast and avoiding grains except for my toast episodes in the evenings. I'm still on one serving of fruit per day and completely avoiding sugar except for the dark chocolate allowance.

I'm holding strong at 177. I have a little over two weeks to lose those pesky 2 pounds, but that includes Christmas. Do you think I can do it?

I have a deal with myself that if I stick to the Diet, I'm allowed to cheat at my Christmas party on Friday (wine and dessert, but I will NOT go overboard) and on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I'm terrified that I will gain 5 lbs, but I have to live a little!

No comments: