Thursday, December 21, 2006

No Damage Done

I stepped on the scale this morning and weighed 176.2, so now I don't feel so bad about Sunday!

I ran on the treadmill for 25 minutes yesterday at at average speed of 5.5 mph, plus 10 minutes of walking. My legs are sore this morning, but running is so satisfying! My goal is to run 5 km in half an hour, which would be 6 mph. We'll see how long that takes!

We also went to the mall last night and I bought the Fat-Burning Kickboxing for Dummies DVD to try at home. It looks like a good workout and most importantly, FUN!

I'm going for my annual Christmas lunch with a co-worker today (Kelsey's) and I will try to be good, but no guarantees. :)

One and a half days of work til Christmas Vacation!

-----------------------------------

Update - 1:52 p.m.

Forgive me, for I have sinned.

-Smirnoff Ice
-Club wrap
-millions of french fries
-caramel ice cream bar

I am soooooo full. Someone is going to have to roll me home.

No comments: