Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I want it all!

Last night at our clinic we had a lesson on dressing appropriately. Well, I want every damn thing they showed us! Such pretty pants and tops, even undies! I can justify buying a few more versatile pieces for winter, but not nearly as much as I would like to buy. I definitely need a couple more long-sleeve tops as a 'base layer' and a warm jacket. Otherwise, I think I am good to go for the winter. The good thing is, they really seem to last. I have spoke to people are still wearing clothing they bought years ago.

Our run last night was 5K and went well. We started near the back but (as usual) caught up on a walk break. Ended up sticking with them when they started running again and they never caught up after their next walk break.

Tonight is 6K and a new route...hopefully the weather will improve a little over the next couple hours because it is miserable out there right now. Yuck!

No comments: