Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Who's reading?

Have you noticed my new little hit counter on the right hand side of the page? ---->

I can't believe the number of hits since I added it! People are actually reading this? It's somehow... humbling. I want to thank all of you for dropping by and reading. Just knowing that you are makes me more accountable. It's more motivating than I can explain.

If you read this and you have a sec, leave me a quick comment, would ya? Just let me know who you are. :)

Thanks for reading!

E.T.A. - Oops! Forgot to update! Last night I did 5 miles (dang imperial tradmills!) which is a little more than 8k. I wanted to do that last mile to make it 10k but hubby was exhausted and anxious to get home after an extra long workday. Next time...

6 comments:

Christy said...

I'm reading, but I think you already knew that ;)

Anonymous said...

I am reading too.. but I KNOW you know that LOL!

Safacexo

Anonymous said...

This is LadyTatiana from WB. Your blog is one of the things that inspired me to start training for a half marathon. I'm going to link you at my marathon training blog if you don't mind.

Marlene said...

Tatiana, of course I don't mind! What is your blog address?

Anonymous said...

my training blog is http://teamwarkentin.wordpress.com/

My brother is running with me hence the "Team Warkentin" name.

Lor said...

I'm here!