Monday, November 05, 2007

Change of plans

I love fall, but the weather can be so unpredictable! Saturday morning I was out running in a t-shirt and today it's cold, windy, rainy and miserable. Thankfully, tonight was a gym night.

Hopefully tomorrow will be much nicer because our Running Room clinic is starting! It wasn't scheduled to start until December 12th but apparently it had to be moved up. How nice of them to let us know... THE DAY BEFORE! Yeah, they just called. Argh. But it's not a huge problem for us and actually, I'm punped to get started! The goal race for this clinic is the Burlington Chilly Half Marathon on March 2nd...which we are now considering. What can I say? We seem to be addicts.

So our first session is tomorrow evening. Not sure what to expect but I'll be back with a full report.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When John told a family friend who runs marathons and triathalons (he's 3rd in Canada in his age group and 7th in the world in his age group) he warned John that it was addictive. I didn't believe him....but now...I'm not sure. There could be something to that.