Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A friendly affair

Tonight is "Bring-a-Buddy" night at the clinic and one of our best friends is coming along to see what it's all about. He and his wife recently decided that they want to give running a shot (I really should convince them to turn around now! lol) and I give them big, huge kudos for that. It was around this time last year that I started running. On one hand, I am thinking "Has it been a year already?!" but at the same time, it feels like I have been running for decades. Weird. Anyway, if I can do it, these two can do it because I am talking about two motivated, ambitious, hard-working, dedicated and HARDCORE individuals.

Did I mention they have two very young (<1 yr.) children at home? But I have no doubt that if they put their minds to it, they can do it. I hope to see you guys at the Scotiabank Half next September. No, wait, I am COUNTING on it. :)

No comments: