Saturday, February 26, 2011

ABC's of Marlene


I've seen this floating around and I know everyone wants to know more about ME, ME, ME so here goes...


Age: 28
Bed size: Queen but wish it was King
Chore you hate: laundry
Dogs: eventually
Essential start of your day: toothbrush (I hate morning mouth!)
Fav colour: pink

Gold or silver: white gold
Height: 5'8"
Instruments I play: none, but would love to learn piano
Job title: anything and everything Executive Assistant











Kids: not yet
Live: Newmarket, Ontario, Oh Canada!
Mom’s name: Laura Marlene













Nicknames: M, Mar
Overnight hospital stays: nope
Pet peeve: noisy eaters
Quote from a movie: "That wasn't flying! That was falling with style!" (Toy Story)
[side note: for a while I was nicknamed "Buzz" at work after tripping on a box and falling/flying halfway across the room]


Right or left handed: right
Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother - all younger










Time you wake up: a wide range from 4:30 - 8, usually 6:30
Underwear: wouldn't you like to know!
Veg you dislike: beets
What makes you run late: easily distracted
X-rays you have had done: ankle, shoulder, teeth
Yummy food you make: power bar squares

Zoo, favorite animal: I like giraffes












Now you know my ABC's,
I think it's your turn if you please...

19 comments:

Stacey said...

Marlene, we have a lot in common:
White gold, giraffes, same job.. (: Hope you have a great weekend!

5 Miles Past Empty said...

Awe, Buzz, thanks for sharing! =)

MCM Mama said...

We have a lot in common. ;o) So, when are you joining the "mom" team. ;o)

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

loved reading your abc's! I might have to give this a shot on my blog...

misszippy said...

Those power bar squares look/sound amazing. send some my way, ok? Thanks for sharing your ABCs!

Nicole said...

I love giraffes too!!! :) Your so cute marlene!

Carly said...

I love the ABC facts! I love your nickname Buzz....that is something that I would do!

Kerrie said...

Oh man. You and T Junior would get along awesome. Buzz is his favorite!

And, of course, you know I love pink, too!

Unknown said...

Giraffes? That's so funny!! They are pretty majestic and calm :)
Loved hearing more about you, thanks!

Denise said...

ooh, i LOVED this!! definitely doing it!!

i hate loud chewers! so gross!

Unknown said...

i think i'm going to have to do this sometime this week.

i'm surprised at all the white gold folks wear. i'm yellow gold - i must have a weird skin tone.

Felice Devine said...

Love it!
Loud chewers irk me, too. So much.

Have a good weekend!

Johann said...

Nice, good to learn more about you! Enjoy the weekend!

Mark said...

One more thing about you...you are an awesome young lady and I am sure a loyal friend!

Char said...

I'm guessing the underwear is not the g-string variety when you run. Runners have to wear comfy, non-chaff undies and I don't think g-strings fit those criteria.

Aron said...

I love these! I am posting it now too :)

Unknown said...

Those Power Square Bars look amazing!

Teamarcia said...

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing.

Lindsay said...

i think it should have said dogs: eventually; kids: even more eventually... i mean, are you getting kids first or a dog? have you managed to keep houseplants alive?

i think you need another computer in your office.

ps thanks for the celebration gift!!!!!!! just for that i will declare it a world holiday and not just a US thing. ;)