Not to be confused with "Timbits"
- The weather around here is suffering from a serious case of bipolar disorder lately. It was up to about 5C (41F) on Sunday, back down to -15 (5F) this morning and it's expected to be up to 10C (50F) on Friday! The nice thing is not having to do laundry every day since I'm able to circulate different gear rather than being stuck wearing my snow suit for every run.
- I was at the Toronto Bon Jovi show last night (swoon!) and had an awesome time, but it was a late night, especially for someone who is in bed before 10PM 90% of the time. 6 hours of sleep = not enough for me. *yawn*
- Ah well, it's not like I have 23K to run today. Oh, wait....
- Has anyone seen my willpower lately? I'm battling an extra 5 lbs from Christmas and Antigua, but all I want is FOOD! And lots of it! And I don't mean vegetables! Why is it so easy to gain but so hard to lose?
- "WHO-OA, we're half way there... WHO-OA Livin' on a Prayer...." sorry about that