Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Run Sarah Run!

First I have to wish my BFF Sarah good luck as she starts her Learn to Run Clinic tonight. Go girl!

We are having an unusually mild week around here - +14C in the middle of January! In Ontario?! Unfortunately, it's gloomy, foggy and rainy, but I'm still enjoying a break from the bitter cold.

Tonight is clinic, but I'm not sure of the discussion topic or the length of our run. Looking forward to it either way. It's hard to believe we are more than half way through the program already. I am really going to miss it. I've met some great people, learned a lot, and actually followed a training program! Once I recover from the Chilly Half, I will continue to attend the Wednesday and Sunday practice runs until I decide on my next clinic. I have already decided that I will definitely sign up for another, even if I do the half again. I can't express how much it helps me to get out there on the days when it's the last thing I want to do, and keep going when I feel like I can't go anymore.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I came, I saw I kicked it's a$$! But seriously, thanks for the support! You know how it means to me!