Saturday, June 06, 2009

Women's Half race pics + Survey

First, some official photos from last weekend.














***

Fit Feet tagged me for a fun little survey, so here goes.

Rules:
1. Once you are tagged post a picture of where you blog.
2. Feel free to tell us a little about your space, or explain certain items in more detail. Or not.
3. Link back to the original post.
4. Tag five other bloggers to show their blogspots.

Blog station:



Yep, on the couch. (Note Recovery Socks)

What are you wearing right now?
Yoga pants and tank top.

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading?
Running From The Devil by Jamie Freveletti

Do you nap a lot?
Rarely, except sometimes on long car rides (Boston road trip).



Who was the last person you hugged?
Hubby!

What’s your current obsession/addiction?
Wild Vines strawberry wine. Yum. It's the perfest summer drink.

What’s for dinner?
I'm still thinking about breakfast!

What was the last thing you bought?
Groceries.

What are you listening to right now?
Birds chirping outside my open window.

If you could have a superpower what would it be?
Invisibility.

What is your favorite weather and why?
As long as it`s not boiling hot or freezing cold, I`m happy.

What time do you usually wake up?
6:30 during the week, usually around 8 on Saturday (that seems to be the latest I can "sleep-in" these days) and 6-7 for long runs on Sunday.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Losing "that last 10 lbs".

Favorite pair of shoes that you keep going back to over and over again even though you have a zillion others?
Running Room flip flops.

Name one thing you can’t live without?
Television... I'm hooked on too many shows.

What time is bed time?
Usually 10.

If there was one place you could be right now where would it be?
I'm already in my favourite place: home!


If you haven't already been tagged and you'd like to play along, please do!

That's all for today. Have a great weekend and watch for a dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrty race report from MudRun tomorrow!

16 comments:

Jess said...

Those are fun race pics, and that's a good survey. I like the pic of you sleeping in the car!

RunningLaur said...

Those are great pics. You definitely make me want to dress up for a race now!

Oh and wild vines? Yum. :)

X-Country2 said...

Great race pics! The perfect mix of strong kick butt racing and smiling fun. :o)

Brian said...

You always have some of the best racing pics. Always smiling and lovin the camera, haha.

I finally get to comment, I havent stopped reading though! Again awesome pics!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

lol at the pic of you sleeping in the car tee hee. great pics, have fun gettin' dirty tomorrow! :D

Lindsay said...

i'm soo good at falling asleep while traveling. what are you doing in that one pic? advertising for some sort of energy bar or shooting off a garter band? ;)

TNTcoach Ken said...

Those little skirts didn't last too long. I would get killed for taking a picture of Sandy in that position.

yumke said...

Nice pictures (from this and the past post). Have fun in the MudRun -- you using older shoes so they can get nice and mucky?

Cool on the hubby doing 70 mile program. It's quite challenging but doable. DM me on twitter if he wants to get in contact with me for any feedback or tips on getting through it. I start in a week.

Unknown said...

Love the photos. Looks like you were having such a good time!! :-)

littlesack said...

i like the fairy-ish skirt you are rocking! Is that a running skirt under that? If so, do you like it?>

Jamie said...

Love the pics! The pic in the car is too funny :)

J said...

Great race pictures!! I blog on the couch too. Its just so comfy and then I can watch tv too! Happy weekend!

Erika said...

Great race pictures! Looks like you had a blast.

MCM Mama

Groover said...

Love the running skirt. Did it end up annoying you? I remember you were a bit worried about it.

Loosing the last few pounds or kilos is for sure the hardest thing on earth!

Melanie Tait said...

Marlene! Thanks for my award!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get it on my blog! I would have thanked you sooner, but I've been a bit out of blog land the last few days - working soooooooo hard.

And thank you for the lovely things you said about me on your blog - I am so very flattered. Such a great pick-me-up as I've been feeling a little down the last couple of weeks with my foot injury.

What an honour! The only thing I've ever won is a choir award when I was in high school :)!

ps. Love the pics! Can't wait to read the other things I've missed out on!!

Being Robinson said...

those are great pics, especially the sleeping one! and i'm diggin' the socks. what kind are yours, i'm thinking of ordering some (since my running store doesn't carry recovery socks--just ridiculous!)