Sunday, November 19, 2006

4 days in and still kicking!

Day 4! This morning I weighed in at 184.2! :)

Yesterday was great! The food was delicious and I wasn't as hungry as the first few days. I even went to the gym for a 30 minute intense workout on the Arc Trainer. I love this machine! I can burn 500 calories in half an hour compared to 300 on the elliptical. Look at this beauty:


(That's me on the machine. Haha! Yeah right.)
Other than that, I had a lazy day on the couch and watched Grey's Anatomy and Cinderella Man with my hubby.

We are going to the grocery store today to pick up a few things - I want to try an alternate quiche recipe (NO SPINACH) and a chick pea snack recipe that prairie_girl shared on WB and I need a few ingredients.
We are also picking up a few things for a care package we are sending to Afghanistan. Canada Post announced recently that they will ship packages to soldiers over seas free of charge through the holidays. The catch is, the packages have to be addressed to specific soldiers. With some help of girls on WB, we have accumulated a list and organized an Adopt-a-Soldier program. We're sending things like magazines, puzzle books, toiletries and of course Christmas goodies!

Today is the Santa Claus Parade in Toronto. Did I miss something? It's parade time already?! Christmas sure has crept up on me this year - probably because we are moving on December 1st and our dear friends are expecting a baby any day now. That's about all I am thinking about these days!

Speaking of moving, I have to get some packing done today. Good times!

Before I go, the meal plan for today is:

B: 2 scrambled eggs, cucumber slices & baby tomatoes, tea w/ sweetener & skim milk
S: 15 almonds, green tea
L: Caesar salad w/ Renée's dressing and chicken bacon
S: cheesestring
D: leftover sage and rosemary pork, steamed broccoli and roasted peppers
D: sugar-free jello w/ lite Cool Whip
...
Update (8:07 p.m.)
Minor change of plans for today... I skipped lunch (OOPS!) and ate my Caesar salad with a chicken breast (no bacon) for dinner. We watched football with friends this afternoon and I resisted wine, a turkey dinner AND dessert. Yay me! Now it's time for JELLO!
Hey Sarah... is it baby time? ;)

No comments: