Monday, November 27, 2006

Day Eleven Already!

This has been way easier than I thought. Way.

I'm hardly craving anything. I don't seem to be craving sugar or breads at all! I'm actually nervous to introduce sugar back into my diet, but I know I have to.

I stuck to the Diet all weekend - no cheats! This morning I weighed 181.6. Not bad! 0.6 more lbs and I have lost 25 this year. Woohoo!

Here's what I'm eating today:
B: quiche cups, tomato & cucumber slices
S: f-f, n-s-a yogourt + green tea
L: SBD-friendly meatballs and tomato sauce, garden salad w/ Renée's balsamic vinaigrette
S: part-skim cheesestring (that reminds me, I still have to eat it!)
D: steak, salad, veggies
D: my fave - fudgsicle-PB-whip!

Mark and I are going skating tonight for the first tme since he broke his knee on the ice 8 weeks ago. This time, he's wearing knee pads.

I'll leave you with a couple cute pics of my gorgeous niece taken yesterday. She is too sweet!





No comments: