Thursday, January 04, 2007

Broken Promise

I know I promised not to, but I had two desserts again. Ooooooooooooops.

Otherwise, all good on the South Beach front. Unfortunately, I didn't have the greatest run on the treadmill. My ankle hurt, I had a cramp and I was POOPED after 5 minutes. I guess that's what I get for skipping the gym for almost a week. Being on Day 2 of the Diet probably had something to do with it too! I managed to stay on for 25 minutes. Hopefully tonight will be better.

Tonight I'm making a few recipes from the Quick & Easy cookbook: South Beach BBQ sauce and subsequently, South Beach BBQ Chicken (baked) and stuffed baked tomatoes. I'll probably add some green and yellow beans tossed in balsamic vinegar.

Not much else to report. I will probably weigh-in tomorrow and hopefully the results will be positive!

Thanks for reading & thanks for the comments Leanna and Lorilee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is fantastic you stayed on the treadmill for 25 mins when you were pooped after 5. Good perserverance!