Wednesday, January 24, 2007

mmm... chocolate

Mark is home!!! He brought home a ton of very tempting chocolate, but I have resisted so far. We're giving most of it away, but I can't part with my Mini Eggs, Galaxy Bar or Curly Wurly (my faves!). I should probably put them in the freezer and save them for... some time when I really need it!

On Friday the bosses are taking us to Kelsey's. Unfortunately, Kelsey's sucks and does not post their nutritional info online so I'm not sure what I'm going to eat, but there will be wine. Free wine. I'll try to keep it all in check.

I was low on calories again yesterday - only had 1028. Oops. My carb-fat-protein ratios were great, though. 59.5% carbs, 23.5% fat and 17% protein. Didn't have time for the gym because we picked up the boys at the airport, but I'm going tonight for another 3 mile run.

Nike and Apple have teamed up to create the coolest new line of products. It's called Nike+ and I WANT IT! http://www.nike.com/nikeplus

No comments: