Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I've been tagged!

Mel at 2nd Chances tagged me, so here goes.

Rules of the game:

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs
5. Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged

So here are seven things you may not know about me:

1. I love White Cheddar Kraft Mac & Cheese... I would eat it every day if I could, and I can eat an entire box myself.

2. Last June I won a 7-day trip to London, England from a local radio station. I took my Mom and we had the time of our lives.

3. I am somewhat of a Bon Jovi fanatic. I have been to three concerts since June '07 (one of which was in England...see # 2).

4. I only have one tonsil. The surgeon 'slipped' when he was removing my adenoids as a child.

5. I married my high school sweetheart. We met at 15 years old. This year wil be our tenth anniversary!

6. When I'm not busy running, I am busy playing softball (in the summer, anyway). This year I am playing on two teams.

7. I am petrified of flying. The slightest bump and I am convinced we are crashing to our death.


And here are my victims!

Christy
Sarah
Tatiana
Dean (surely he has nothing better to do with the Boston Marathon coming up in 6 days!)
Topher
Gordon
Diva

2 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

lucky you winning that trip! that sounds awesome!!! i'd love to go there one day.... :D

AddictedToEndorphins said...

I love mac and cheese too. I used to eat it everyday...then i had to go see a nutritionist who won't let me eat it anymore:P

I just read your last post! VERRYYY COOL signing up for Scotia! It looks like I'll see you on the start line, because I am also running that race:)