Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just so ya know...

I am officially registered for the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon.



All I had to pay was $12 to transfer my registration from the half. $12 to run an additional 21.1KM, to push my body and mind to its limit, to call myself a marathoner. And to discover for myself the "mystique of the marathon." (Hal Higdon)

I'm anxious to get the training underway and to prove to myself that I can do this. STWM is an amazing race. All of my best friends are going to be there running the half or full (some spectators too!). It's going to be a great day. Just 5 and a half months to go!

3 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

good news!!! very exciting!!! i'm sure you'll do awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

Kick some booty!

R.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

here's something to think about during one of your training runs: http://m0mmymel.blogspot.com/2008/04/got-tagged.html

:)