Tuesday, April 01, 2008

New toy

I picked up a new toy yesterday...if you can call it that. It's more of a device to alleviate the symptoms of ITBS.

Meet the Iliotibial Band Compression Wrap.



This IT Band Wrap provides targeted compression, stabilizing the Iliotibial tract. In addition, it absorbs stress to the area and reduces friction and rubbing of the femoral condyle.


It claims to reduce pain on the outside of the knee caused by ITBS, which is the primary symptom I experienced in the "acute stage", so I figure it is worthwhile to have even though it has not been bothering me. (KNOCK ON WOOD!)

Tonight it's back to physio followed by yoga. I'm looking forward to one: can you guess which? Actually, I'm kind of looking forward to physio too. Is that sick or what?! I just feel so good when I walk out of that office. It's an awesome bunch of people. And I can't wait to hear how beth did in Scotland!

No comments: