Monday, April 21, 2008

Remind me not to do that again

Do what, you ask?

Stay up until 2 am, drink my weight in sangria, wake up and go for a run at high noon in 26+ degree temperatures through a trail that has zero shade.

Thought I was going to die.

But I (and my buddies) survived the 9.2K. At least we had the foresight to bring water.

The warm temps are sticking around so far, but this is Canada... so I'm just waiting for one last blast from Mother Winter.

It's another gorgeous day today and I'm heading out for 7.5K (ish?) on my lunch. The rest of the week looks like this:

Mon: 7.5K
Tue: 5K, Yoga
Wed: strength + softball practice (IT'S SOFTBALL SEASON AGAIN!)
Thu: 5K
Fri: off
Sat: 11-12K
Sun: softball practice

Still keeping the distances pretty low. My official marathon training doesn't start until May 25th so I have time and I really want to take is slow this time around.

No comments: