Friday, November 14, 2008

T.G.I. (Photo) F.

It's Photo Friday for anyone who wants to participate - just let NikeMom know if you do.

Here's hubby and chubby (that would be me last December) after the 2007 Santa Shuffle.



I'm feeling particularly festive and have a Christmas-filled weekend planned, including our local Santa Claus Parade, putting up the rest of the exterior lights, decorating the interior (even the tree!), all the while listening to some Christmas tunes. Can you tell that I LOVE CHRISTMAS?! All that will be left is the baking, but it's far too dangerous to start that so soon. I don't want to turn back into the Marlene pictured above. ;)

Weekend plans will also include a 7.5K run tonight, Boot Camp class tomorrow (still not sure what that entails!) and long run (going for two hours) on Sunday.

Have a good one!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

That's some good will power to hold off on the baking. If I was any good at it I would have the sugar cookies in the oven now.

joyRuN said...

Have a fun run!

Maybe I'll hurry & throw my decorations up next week. Goes against my "not before Thanksgiving" rule, but might as well get started!

Kevin Westbrook said...

Now I am jealous. Santa better come to my marathon. Cool picture.

Jess said...

I was gonna say, "It's not EVEN Thanksgiving yet!" But then I realized that in Canada, it's already past Thanksgiving, so guess you should go ahead with your Santa plans and live it up!

Marci said...

That sounds like fun getting the Xmas stuff out. I am considering puttting up the tree this weekend, since I'll be away the next, and I don't want to wait until December. Are you doing cardiocore bootcamp? Its a good program.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Have fun at bootcamp! You think your abs talked to ya last week??? LOL jk, it's fun. Great pic, and enjoy getting the decorations up! :D

Anonymous said...

Festive. I already heard Christmas music on the radio!

Sonia said...

too cute! And not chubby at all!! I love christmas too =)

X-Country2 said...

I'm way excited for Christmas too! The day after Halloween I start getting the itch.

Legs and Wings said...

I'm never ready for Christmas but you've prompted me to get the lights up this weekend - it's warm and rainy. My wife has already been dabbling in the Christmas music.

BeachRunner said...

Cute and festive and early. LOL. It's always fun to think about Christmas, even if it is before Thanksgiving here in the U.S.

Run Mommy said...

I love Christmas too..here in Canada, Christmas comes out pretty much after Halloween in all the stores and public places so it is a lot of fun!

J said...

I am in the Christmas mood too! Have fun on the run and have a good weekend!